Welcome to the (Khmer Nature Tour)

Dear all, Travel agent/Hotel/Boutique/Guest house/customers.




 Welcome to the (Khmer Nature Tour) runs by originally local 

Cambodia person. My name is Chan Vong the experienced guide 

and re-flexible on my job as guiding in English language for the do 

something different as to show all local things in real Cambodia 

life. The beauty of Cambodia's will reveals to you when you choose 

to experience with my services for both time during wet and dry 

season. I can organized all trip you needs in whole Cambodia with 

the best quotation and comfortable and insure with the responds by 

Chan Vong, I will show all my best and smile to you. And you can 

orders what you want or need, event heard from your friends or you

 want to show or do it with your own ideas. I am warm to assist or 

giving you plain for all you wish or need in Cambodia. Please you

 free to give me the chance

The serving services as: 

Temple/Adventure/Trekking/Camping/Home stay.

1,) Daily share trip as below:

Full day Countryside & Floating village (35$p/p)

- Tour programs: Visiting the Home made Whiskey/Crocodile 

farm/Ride bicycle or On the back of the motor bike/Experience to 

ride an ox-cart/Visit a Buddhist temple/Local market/Lunch in 

local family/Continue to the Natural Eco-tourism floating village 

near the Tonle Sap/Optional to the silk farm or workshop end of 
tour.

- Tour include: Transportation/Tour 

guide/Lunch/Fruit/Water/Bicycle or Motor bike/Boat fee.

Popular Posts